Quotes 121096

Sarcasm is a body's defense against stupidity.

Imagination is greater than reality. Dream big.

I have wishes. I have dreams.

To anyone that told you that you're no good... They're no better.

About me:

I'm a pessimist

I love kids. Paedo much?

I'm not perfect. So are you.

Monday, November 29, 2010

OMG. Just now, while I was busy facebook-ing (as usual), my dad who just came home from work went inside my room and asked, "Do you have any good news to tell me?" I gave him a what-are-you-talking-about look. Then he showed me an envelope and I opened it. It was a SCHOLARSHIP LETTER! It says that only 10% of the students from my school got in. We will be going to Holland thingy place to collect my reward which is, a certificate and MONEY on Sunday ;) My dad insisted on telling me to go to a private school but I demanded that I want to stay in CTSS. And if I change school, I will have difficulty adjusting to the new environment. I still can't believe this is happening..


Christmas countdown: 26 days

No comments:

Post a Comment