Quotes 121096

Sarcasm is a body's defense against stupidity.

Imagination is greater than reality. Dream big.

I have wishes. I have dreams.

To anyone that told you that you're no good... They're no better.

About me:

I'm a pessimist

I love kids. Paedo much?

I'm not perfect. So are you.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sigh.. Why is it that holidays are SO boring? All I do all day is eat. facebook. blog. watch telly. take a bath. sleep. Well, not really everyday. Sometimes, I practice my express maths assesment books. And sometimes, I continue writing my book. Which is almost finish (I only started writing last week). I guess I'm getting fat. Wait, let me check my weight. Let's see if I gained or lose weight. Be right back. -BACK- Okay, I just checked. I gained weight. YAY! Finally, I gained some weight. Because people kept on telling me that I am thin and I need to gain some weight. My weight last time was 37 kg. And now, it's 38 kg. I gained 1 kg. Hehe. THANK YOU SO MUCH junk foods. Thank you <:

No comments:

Post a Comment