Quotes 121096

Sarcasm is a body's defense against stupidity.

Imagination is greater than reality. Dream big.

I have wishes. I have dreams.

To anyone that told you that you're no good... They're no better.

About me:

I'm a pessimist

I love kids. Paedo much?

I'm not perfect. So are you.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

December love

December's here! But it's not that cold in Singapore. Anyway, yesterday, we had the choir performance at Commonwealth Secondary School :) It was okay except for one song because there's one part that the whole choir forgot the lyrics. HEHE... Wohoo! Tomorrow, going to Malaysia. -Excited mode- But, just now, I checked the school calendar at CTSS website and I saw that there will be another SF Camp!!! But, not really a camp. To be more specific, it's a training day :D But still, I'm SUPER UBER DUPER excited -More excited mode- I think it will be overnight. Because when I checked, it's on 14-15 January, 1 week before ASPIRE CAMP 2011. That's Friday to Saturday. I WISH THERE WILL BE A KIDNAPPING SCENE!! Because during the SF camp, there was supposed to be fake kidnapping scene while everybody is sleeping but the teachers and facilitators cancelled it because they thought we were all "tired". -SAD- I won't be able to blog and facebook for 4 days!! THAT'S TORTURE!!!!!


Christmas countdown: 20 days

****I'm still excited for the SF training day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment