Quotes 121096

Sarcasm is a body's defense against stupidity.

Imagination is greater than reality. Dream big.

I have wishes. I have dreams.

To anyone that told you that you're no good... They're no better.

About me:

I'm a pessimist

I love kids. Paedo much?

I'm not perfect. So are you.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

HEHEHE I am back from Malaysia. The travelling to bus there was awful.. I had a terrible motion sickness. The first time we got to our hotel, Ruth, Michelle, Raag and me were "EW" of our apartment. Because it was very dirty. There was even a dead fly on the bed cover. We performed at night. It was FAIL. The song we sang was "Seal Lullaby". It was supposed to be a sweet song and we sang it with emotion but we lack our support. On the second day, we did 2 workshops. The first workshop was when we learnt the dynamics of the song "Tong TogoDong" and how to sing it with accent. The second workshop was AWESOME. Mr Arwin Tan taught us very interestingly and at the end, we got to sing the song "Tong TogoDong" great. We were all happy that we got to sing the song right. Then, at night, we didn't perform but some of the other choirs did. We listened to them sing. At the third day, was a loooonngg day for us. We did rehearsals, had breakfast, sectionals then rested at our apartment. Hsu Wen went over to our apartment and we all played some card games :D Then, had lunch, rehearsals. Then we all changed into our white long-sleeved shirt and dark blue jeans. Then, we were the 5th choir to perform at the Grand Tiara Ballroom. We were the 1st choir to perform after the 15min. interval. We sang "Tong TogoDong" first but it wasn't that good as we sang it during the 2nd workshop. Then we sang "Aizu Bandaisan" which was also the song that Chua Chu Kang Secondary School performed the other day. That was why when the piano played the intro to the "Aizu Bandaisan," the school were like, "Eh, why like that?!" WE SANG THE SONG AWESOMELY :D I think that our choir sang it better than Chua Chu Kang ;) HEHEHE.

I LOVE CTSS CHOIR!! I LOVE GROUP C, And my faltmates :)

Thank you to "Tiara Beach Resort" for the accomodation.

No comments:

Post a Comment