Quotes 121096

Sarcasm is a body's defense against stupidity.

Imagination is greater than reality. Dream big.

I have wishes. I have dreams.

To anyone that told you that you're no good... They're no better.

About me:

I'm a pessimist

I love kids. Paedo much?

I'm not perfect. So are you.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"WOAHHH.. CTSS rocks to the core"

Hmm.. I know I didnt updated my blog for like, a month? Gosh. I am THAT busy. Anyway, let's rewind the date of the calendar. Let meh tell you all about my days in school since school started :) Hmm.. First day of school was freaking awkwarddd.. I need to sit at the hall and at the very very end of 2D1's class line -sad- Then, went to class, did self-intro (SUCK) YEAH, so apparently, there's 3 new peeps in the class. (me, ryan and jay) Second day wasn't that bad. Got alot of friends alreadyy :) Blahblahblah. Now, let's fast forward. Then, last Saturday, got the SF training day :D WAS DAMN AWESOME!! Hmm... we got to see the camp venue which is at SHINES camp. Did high elements. But out of 4 elements, I only did 1 :) Hehehe. Paiseh, I'm afraid of heights lehh. Anyway, when I was up there, clinging onto Natalie (who was in front of me) and balancing myself on the 2 ropes. The boys were the belayers (those who help us aka. holding the ropes aka OUR LIVES DEPEND ON THEM.) But i guess I kiinda overcome my fear of heights. But after a week of school. A new class. New friends. I love my life. (:
There's KakakNadiah, BabyFarhana, BabyVanessa, Muzz, LawaHawa, AnnoyingorangeROSNIEEE, Johanna, Gladys, Eunice.. Arghh too much to mention. But in short terms, Friends are awesome to have, great to be around and I love them (:

No comments:

Post a Comment